Thursday, February 17, 2011

Unique designs for unique people

Due to internet issues today is a double post!

There are few other things in life that make me really shine like something that is as totally unique as the person who owns, wears, says, and/or makes it.  That's why todays first love is a totally unique cake.  And it has a double love, because the person who made the cake is totally unique in her own right.  First, let me show you todays photo....

This amazingly delicious cake was made for my friend Linda's birthday by my aunt Cheryl and OH MY WORD was it delicious.  The top of that Raspberry White Almond cream cake says "Fabulously 30" and certainly looked it part.

So....if you need a custom cake...now you know who to ask  :)  And that concludes my unique cake....see below for another unique design to go with today's double love day.






Totally unique designs for totally unique people two is a special design made by....you guessed it; ME!
This birth announcement is just one is a small series I am making for all the new and beautiful babies that the people I love are expecting!
I sat down last night and said to myself "Self, you have no card designs for babies!  Self you offer them, but don't have any of your own!  Self....you are totally talented....you should MAKE some!"  And so I did.  I will be posting the rest of my birth announcement designs on my fanpage for people to pick from, but this is one of my favorites from the 3 I made up last night.  It reminds me a bit of a movie poster, or a concert announcement poster and will be great for a mommy who wants flare.  I can't wait to fill this one in with a little who is unique in his or her own right!  let me know what you think.  And pop on over to my fanpage to see the others!

No comments:

Post a Comment