Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Winter Mornings

Now, before you say I'm crazy, let's get one thing straight; I absolutely, positively, above all else, can NOT stand winter.  I swear my day is Old Man Winter, up there shaking the snow globe, which he'll willingly admit to.  But me, not a chance, can't stand it.
I do, however, love the effect of winter melting (especially now that I am outside at 7 AM when it's only 40 degrees out every single day).
I love the pink and orange sunrises, the still slightly un-colored horizons, the fog and mist in the fields with gold streaming through it and the fact that at 7AM I have to put on my rose-tinted sunglasses to drive through work and see everything in a rosy haze  :)  So maybe I really just love my sunglasses.....but that's debatable.

**(P.S. : This is DEFINITELY one of those 'Don't try this at home' kind of things except...uh, don't try this in your car ok?  I've gotten good at this over the years, but that's not to say I haven't hit the rumble strip a time or twenty.  So be safe!)**




No comments:

Post a Comment