Monday, February 14, 2011

Beautiful mornings

Today, I'm in love with

7AM lens flare.  I bet you thought I was going to say love didn't you?  Since it's Valentines Day and all.....Hey, I love a good romantic read every now and then, but just because we celebrate a Saint with chocolate, cards, flowers and over-priced meals today, doesn't mean I'm going to get sappy on you.

So, 7AM lens flare.


Most photographers hate lens flare.  Me?  I embrace it.  Sure, after I get the flare shot I normally reshoot, get the "money shot".  But something like this is so beautiful.  I love hitting the sun and watching that moment that the color sweeps over my photo.  It always reminds me of a slow motion moment of complete happiness in a movie.  Whether it's 7AM like above, when the sun is brand new and the world is just starting to come into perspective (for real, 7AM every day is brutal for me) or mid afternoon like below.  Enjoy these moments, something special is happening.


No comments:

Post a Comment